Bob Hicks wrote:
I have 5.8.2.808 and I am only using CGI-Application and HTML-Template.
I am going to do a reinstall of Apache to see if that is a problem as
well.

I should have reread the Subject and I would have realized you were using 5.8.2...

Ah! From the log:

[Mon Jan 26 14:12:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: c:/apache/users/webapp/index.cgi

[Mon Jan 26 14:12:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't locate
CGI/Simple.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at
WebApp.pm line 46.

Well, it looks like perl can't find CGI::Simple which is a module that your Webapp module appears to be using. I would expect that it should be in the C:/Perl/site/lib directory since it does not come automatically with the stock perl.

Try reinstalling CGI::Simple and see if that solves your problem. Or search for it to see if it is installed in another location (that isn't in your @INC path). Or, alternatively, you could swap back to plain old CGI for CGI::Simple to see if that solves the problem.

Cheers,

Cees