Hi Sam,

Well, you're probably right. Since I don't have any dynamic components in
the app to speak of, that aspect never crossed my mind. I'll have to think
about it -- and I'll probably come out to the conclusion that in a lot of
situations the caching in my module is happening at the wrong "level".

> > Cache::FileCache is used by default, but you can pass in your own
> Cache::*
> > to replace it.
>
> The Cache::* modules are quite slow in my experience.  I've used
> Cache::Mmap for disk-based caching and I've heard Cache::FastMmap is
> even better.

I'll check 'em out.

Thanks!

-Brian