punkish wrote:

        $self->mode_param(path_info => 1);

the PATH_INFO is not being handled correctly as the run_mode keeps on
defaulting to 'welcome' no matter what path_info I provide after
index.cgi. Even if it is ..index.cgi/login or ..index.cgi/about, I see
only 'welcome' almost as if no path_info was provided.

This is a fairly new edition to the C::A world. What version are you running? I think it is only available in the latests (3.31). If that's a issue, like someone else pointed out, you can use C::A::Dispatch (which you might want to do anyway :) or upgrade C::A.

--
Michael Peters
Developer