Jesse Erlbaum wrote:
>>I'll be there... don't know if I'll be speaking or not :)
>
> Looks like you will be speaking, according to the schedule:
>
>  http://yapc.org/America/schedule-2005/day3.html

Yep. There's a lot of talks on the MVC front (starting with perrin's
talk about different perl MVC frameworks).

> I'd love to go, but I have a schedule conflict.  My wife is due to give
> birth to our second child on June 28.  That pretty much means I have a
> no-fly zone from last week of June to first week in July.  ;-)

I completely understand :) My wife just gave birth to our 2nd 2 weeks
ago. Every plan went to sleep() until he was born.

> Good luck to all the CGI-App speakers!  Post the news of your talks back
> to the list.

I'll definitely be making the slides available to any and all who want
them after it's all over.

--
Michael Peters
Developer