On 2005-11-10, Ron Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> CGI::Application::Demo is a vehicle for the delivery of a
> sample CGI::Application application, with these components:

Hello Ron,

I read through the main docs and reviewed the source of a few modules.
It's not clear to me what exactly this delivery vehicle does. Is it
actually a sample application, or is it really just the delivery
vehicle?

When I think of a demo, I think of things that a really easy to try. For
a web application, I think of a link to a URL or screenshots, and some
source code links. Clearly the source is here, but at the moment this
doesn't seem one-click-demo easy to try. It's also not really clear what
to expect. It has something to do with "Faculty", but what?

I do like the idea of having more demos of C::A out there, and
appreciate your thinking along these lines.

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/