Just started working with CGI::Application::Plugin::Session and am
confused about a few things:
1) I'm used to CGI::Session, where I have to assign a cookie name and the
deal with a session id generated by C::S and written into the cookie. How
is the session id and cookie name handled in C::A::P::S?
Here's what I'm doing (pretty typical):
- when script is started I use the prerun to check to see if 'logged-in'
is still TRUE. If not, I show the login screen. Otherwise I grab the
session values for use in the script. Is C::A::P::S going to work?

2) why do coders preface 'logged-in' with a tilde, e.g., '~logged-in'?
What's wrong with 'logged-in'?

Thanks, Brad