Hi Jesse,

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, Jesse Erlbaum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[lots of useful remarks]
HTH,

Yes it does - but only to muddy the already murky waters ;-) It is a counter argument to the one that suggests the fewer the better. Actually I've no real preference as yet, other than to avoid the huge rambling if-elsif-else type applications I created in the past. And to be able to re-use functions such as login authentication and session management. I'm really at the stage of trying to find what works best - or at least better than what has gone before.
--
Richard Jones
Leeds, UK