Hello,

I'm trying to rewrite some existing apps to take advantage of the convenience of CGI::Dispatch. I've run into a problem with the way relative URLs are resolved.

Say I want to use an app called 'cat.pl' to run the module "Contact" which has a default runmode of "test". This prints out a tt2 template containing a link:

"../../clients/act/act_demo.html"

Now, if I call the module in the canonical way,
        #!/usr/bin/perl
        use Contact;
        Contact->new->run;

the browser reads the relative url correctly:
        "http://localhost/public_html/clients/act/act_demo.html";

however, if I try to "dispatch" the module with a link constructed as follows:
 "http://localhost/public_html/cgi-bin/contacts/cat.pl/contact?ID=881";

the relative url in the template doesn't work -- I get:

        http://localhost/public_html/cgi-bin/clients/act/act_demo.html

I hope there's a really simple solution :-)

Bruce