Cees Hek wrote:
Let's call it møøse!!!

Oh wait, that one is taken already.

How about døtCGI!!!

Nope, no good.

How about Cøtølyst!!!

This is tougher than I thought :)

Seriously though, I think a cool name would be a good thing.  But I
generally come up with really crap names so I will leave it to others
:-/

As long as the name CGI::Application continues to work, as there is a
huge amount of mindshare there already with the existing userbase.  A
new name will really only appeal to new users and PHBs.

Cheers,

Cees

Usually I look at what something does or the image it wants to create and then I look up alternate words. That is how sri got "Mojo" for his framework.

:Robert