Rana Banerjee wrote:
Mark,

Why don't you publish the renumeration offered. 10 cents ~ 30 cents ~
million bucks whatever.

if you prefer a junior guy do senior work but only get appriciated like a
junior guy....put that in quotes.

~rana

I asked because it sounded like they had a variety of projects. I would not consider myself a "senior" level programmer but I am always looking to better myself.

I think it was implied that you apply to Summersault with *your* rate and experience.

Mark is just trying to pass some work along and help the community at the same time.

Robert