I am just coming up to speed on this one.

I am wondering if I am reading the pod right.

Am I replacing "use base 'CGI::Application'" with "use base 'CGI::Application::Dispatch'"?

Then if my module name is "package Abrams" I would build a dispatch table for my runmodes:

sub dispatch_ars {
        return {
                prefix => 'Abrams',
                table => [
                        '' => { app => 'Welcome', rm => 'start' },
                        '' => { app => 'Contacts', rm => 'contacts' },
                ],
        };
}

Now I am using CAP::AutoRunmode currently and I have:

sub start : StartRunmode {}

sub contact : Runmode {}

Is that pretty much it?

Robert