Jason Purdy wrote:
I added the votes up and also surveyed the #cgiapp folks:

HT: 7 (Karen, Renee, Ed, Joel, John, Jason, CromeDome)
TT: 4 (Adrian, Dan, Barry, hide)
Both: 2 (mpeters, Scott)

I'm a HT guy, myself.  I like how it doesn't have a lot of the
functionality support of TT and that keeps my programming logic in the right place. I do savor some of the goodies that TT offers, but I'm pretty productive by HT and haven't had the spare cycles to investigate TT any further (guess that'll come after I've had a chance to check out Rose).

Cees is a few timezones away, so he hasn't voted yet, but I *KNOW* he'd vote HT, so make that 8 HT. ;)

- Jason

I was actually lamenting HT's simplicity until the last couple of articles that went up on Perl.com (widgets and filters). Those nudged me over to HT. I like the fact that I don't need anything else with CA to do something. Although my hosting provider has installed every CA plugin I have asked for (including the TT one).

Robert