Mark Stosberg wrote:
Robert Hicks wrote:
Do you tend to make your module names generic like "Site" or "Webapp"? I
am doing a couple small sites and I am creating secondary modules to
hold things.

I have something like:

Site.pm
Site::Actions.pm
Site::Validators.pm
Site::SQL.pm

Is that good? Or would you replace "Site" with something?

I tend to use this now for small projects

Client::sub_project::Public.pm
Client::sub_project::Admin.pm

There's also:

cgi-bin/sub_project/index.cgi

Templates/sub_project/foo.tmpl

This violates the rule of thumb of using all-lower module names, but it
makes it very clear how different parts of a larger project relate.

I would even us this design even if there was one "sub project", because
it's easy enough to do, and I never no when the second project will appear.

    Mark

I thought the rule of thumb was initial caps on module names?

Robert