Michael De Soto wrote:

I had a little bit of trouble passing the POST parameters to the login
run mode. This was solved by stashing them in the app's param during
cgiapp_init. I assume this is how we handle POST parameters. All the
docs I read didn't differentiate between GET and POST. I found out the
hard way that GET parameters were always available to the app, while
POST had to be handled with kid gloves. Any wisdom regarding POST and
"best practices" would be greatly appreciated. I simply do the
following:

For normal name/value pairs there is no difference between GET and POST params when handling them in your application. You can get both from $self->query->param(). Something else is wrong with your application.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP