On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Greg Marr wrote:

> > I was just working with CGI::App today and ran into a situation I've
> > run into several times before: I got an internal server error because
> > template could not be found when load_tmpl() was called. It would be
> > nice if CGI::App could systematically address this issue by providing
> > some error handling for this case.
>
> use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

Thanks Greg.

I suppose in the case where I want to see the errors in development, but
not in production, this could be a fine solution. (which is most of what
I want, personally). For production use, this has the drawback of not
supporting templates as well, but it would still get the job done.

  -mark
http://mark.stosberg.com/