[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I use HTML::FillInForm as well, but have found that you need to be careful
> with your run-modes when using HTML::FillInForm.  Even if you statically
> add your runmodes to your templates, HTML::FillInForm will 'rewrite' your
> hidden fields, including the runmode if the runmode was part of the CGI
> query object.  This is only really a problem if you have multiple forms on
> your page that submit to different runmodes.

This issue was addressed in one of the more recent releases of
HTML::FillInForm. From the docs:

           Suppose you have multiple forms in a html and among
           them there is only one form you want to fill in,
           specify target.

             $output = $fif->fill(scalarref => \$html,
                                  fobject => $q,
                                  target => 'form1');

           This will fill in only a form inside

             <FORM name="form1"> ... </FORM>

  -mark

   Mark Stosberg              Principal Developer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 223       website development
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . .