> Hello,
>
> I installed CGI::Application yesterday and I'm still asking myself why
> I didn't use it before :). It was really simple to start using it, but
> I encountered immediately the same situation here described:

I know, I know.  I've been wondering how I missed this for so long ... it
has
made developing web applications fun again!

> > The cgiapp_prerun() provides an important hook, but it is still a bit
> > limited.  One thing it does not yet do is provide a facility through
> > which you can modify the run-mode.  After I made the release,
> it occurred
> > to me that changing the run-mode based on some other logic would be
> > useful. That might allow you to put a dynamic switch in-line which is
> > triggered based on some other logic.
>
> So, what are you going to do about this? Are you planning to release
> a new version of C::A?

The 2.3 release does not provide this functionality, AFAIK.  However, that
doesn't mean 'cgiapp_prerun( )' or 'cgiapp_init( )' can't be useful to you.
What are you trying to achieve?

TIMTOWTDI

-- Cory