I am trying to get the values from a Config::Simple file into a
HTML::Template object through CGI::Application.

Can someone point me to the error of my ways since the values in the config
file are not getting to the template.

(Case sensitivity isn't an issue and the template prints fine, otherwise.)

Thanks, Eric.

package Something;
use base 'CGI::Application';

sub logon {
    my $self = shift;

    my $cfg = Config::Simple->new( filename => "/home/me/my.cfg");

    my $tmpl = $self->load_tmpl( 'logon.tmpl',
                                 die_on_bad_params => 0,
                                 associate         => $cfg,
                                 shared_cache      => 1
                                 );