Just a reminder - even though it is finals week, there will be a Change talk
tomorrow.

- Richard

________________________________
From: change-bounces at change.washington.edu [change-bounces at
change.washington.edu] On Behalf Of joe michiels [jm...@u.washington.edu]
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 5:04 PM
To: change - Mailing List
Subject: [change] Starbus Business Models presentation on Thursday 6/11, CSE
303 @ Noon

Hi everyone, just wanted to promote our presentation at the upcoming Change
Weekly Meeting<http://change.washington.edu/about/events/>: Starbus Business
Models. The semester may have come to a close, but this talk will hopefully be
a fun and entertaining look at the process of taking a current Change research
project and evaluating business models to support it.

We will discuss a semester-long effort that took the Starbus work as the
foundation for a marketing plan project at Foster Business School (for an
Advanced Marketing class). The takeaways will include "What happens when
research projects are vetted for profitability?", "What's the difference
between ethnographic research and market research?", and "Which is harder:
Talking to Kyrgyz marshrutka drivers or MBA students?"

Same location and time as always: Paul Allen Center (CSE) Rm 303, Noon-1pm,
Thursday June 11th<http://change.washington.edu/about/events/>.