The Earth Awards - Call for Entries

DEADLINE: MAY 10, 2010

Submit your project here: http://www.theearthawards.org/portal/members/login

The Earth Awards is a global search for creative, sustainable
solutions and innovations designed for the 21st century. It provides a
platform for individuals and organizations, enabling them to bring
their visionary ideas to the eyes of a global audience. Held first in
New York City in 2009, The Earth Awards will be hosted in other major
cities around the world to promote its mission of bringing ecological
thinking into popular culture. A prestigious and eclectic panel of
creative thinkers have leant their support as members of our Selection
Committee to judge the awards. All finalists will have the unique
opportunity to pitch their project to world business leaders, who will
help them to transform their designs into market-ready solutions. In
2010, The Earth Awards will be travelling to London where it will
become a part of a world-class exhibition in sustainable design.

We have assembled an eclectic selection committee of creative thinkers
- including household designer names like Diane von Furstenberg and
Philippe Starck, as well as entrepreneurs such as Richard Branson and
Graham Hill, but also journalists and writers like Graydon Carter and
Paul Hawken... - to review submissions.

Please submit your project to The Earth Awards 2010 by May 10th; help
us spread the word: distribute to colleague, students, designers,...
for more information visit our website: www.theearthawards.org

We are looking to engage a global audience of creative thinkers to
drive positive change.

Thank You.

The Earth Awards
Submit to a better world