if you are interested in this gig, might also want to check out
http://www.boozallen.com/consulting/civil-government-consulting/international-development-diplomacy.

From: Edwin Shao <es...@eshao.es>

To introduce myself, I have been passionate about international development
for several years and did my senior year research in the realm (see:
http://graphafrica.com/). I also started a student organization (
http://dsoglobal.org) focused on the topic. So, no, I'm not a recruiter or
headhunter.

That said, I would like to alert all of you to an opportunity that I think
you would find interesting. I am currently on the Diplomacy and
International Development (DID) team at Booz Allen and we are looking to
hire. It is a small team with large impact, working with almost all the
major developmental headquarters in DC. I think this is an amazing
opportunity to get an insider's view of a variety of development
organizations and understand some of the challenges that they face on a
daily basis. As an added bonus, the team dynamic is great: it really is a
meritocracy and the people are all remarkably sharp.

I took 6 months after I graduated to examine every major company and
opportunity in the international development realm, and I can honestly
recommend this opportunity. I wanted a job where I felt I could make an
impact in an issue that I cared about. If this sounds like you, I'd highly
encourage you to apply.

If this is something you might be interested in, please send me an email
with your resume and cover letter attached. Of course, I would be happy to
entertain questions beforehand. Lastly, feel free to forward this to any
qualified friends.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Edwin