Subject :  We’re Sending Programmers, like you, to Africa

Are you a software engineer with strong Java or C# skills and experience
with start-ups?

Then Grameen Foundation wants you to join the innovation, on the ground in
Africa for a one-year Fellowship!

For more than a decade,Grameen Foundation has been at the forefront of the
growing worldwide effort to fight “information poverty” in the poorest,
most underserved communities. We are a leading player in the Information
and Communications Technology for Development (ICTD) and Mobile for
Development (M4D) communities. This year we have launched the Grameen
Foundation Fellowship Program to support our top programs.

We have re-opened the fellowship applications specially to recruit
individuals who are strong in software development and current development
methodologies and familiar with start-up environments* Successful
applicants will either spend one-year in Uganda with our Community
Knowledge Workers <http://www.ckw.applab.org/section/index> team OR
one-year in Kenya supporting our TaroWorks <http://taroworks.org/> team. *All
Fellows receive a stipend to cover their living expenses and lodging for
the duration of the placement. *  *

To apply first complete the attached application (also found
here<https://grameenfoundation.box.com/s/j1y5jeqdbyn0k1l8n22v>),
then submit it
online<https://www.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=cf59afeb4ea14f7d9ffe77678b00be9c>along
with your current resume.
*Applications are due May 10th.*

If you have any questions, please contact the fellowship coordinator
Samantha Haviser (shavi...@grameenfoundation.org[image: Look up in
Salesforce]).