Sameer's team has been doing great work in the last few years and is looking for more people to join. They are in Bangalore.

regards,
Anupam

-----Forwarded by Anupam Jain5/India/IBM on 10/15/2013 07:05PM -----
To: Anupam Jain5/India/IBM@IBMIN
From: Anupam Jain <anupamj...@gmail.com>
Date: 10/15/2013 06:59PM
Subject: Fwd: Artoo is Hiring: Rainmaker & Geeks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sameer Segal < sam...@artoo.in>
Date: Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Subject: Artoo is Hiring: Rainmaker & Geeks
To: Anupam Jain < anupamj...@gmail.com>

Hi,

Artoo ( www.artoo.in) enables organizations working in healthcare and financial inclusion to deliver better products to more of the base of the pyramid (BoP). With our platform, the poor will have access to faster loans, lower interest rates, better healthcare, and other life-changing benefits. Through our partner organizations, we serve more than 7 million end customers annually.

We are looking to hire for the following exciting roles:
Please share this with your network. Thanks

Best, Sameer

--
Sameer Segal, Founder & CEO, Artoo | +91-98866-89754

--
"What is meditation?" ( http://www.sahajmarg.org/meditation)