Please join the Change Seminar (CSE 590 C1, SLN: 12925) which will meet Tuesdays from 12-1pm in 203 of the Paul Allen Center. The first meeting will be next week on September 30th.

Change (http://change.washington.edu) is a group of faculty, students, and staff at the UW who are exploring the role of information and communication technologies (ICT) in improving the lives of undeserved populations, particularly in the developing world. We cover topics such as global health, education, micro finance, agricultural development, and general communication, and look at how technology can be used to improve each of these areas.

The seminar is available for all UW students and the content is designed to be widely accessible. We encourage students from all departments to enroll/attend if interested.

Please forward this message to any other relevant mailing lists.

Thanks,

- Trevor