Projecting Health (one of Richard Anderson's research projects) is
inspiring others.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: One Media Player per Teacher (OMPT) <ad...@tracking.whatcounts.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Subject: OMPT Joins CDC in Ebola Effort
To: gaet...@cs.washington.edu

    Empowering People, Saving Lives and Making an Impact.
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A245:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
  Who We Are
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A246:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
What
We Do
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A247:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
Our
Projects
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A248:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
Take
Action
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A249:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
Opportunities
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A24A:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
Video
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A24B:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
Donate
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A243:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>

OMPT Heading to West Africa | *www.ompt.org
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A245:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>*

One Mobile Projector per Trainer Tapped by CDC to Deploy Cordless Video in
Ebola Response

  [image: OMPT on location]

*BIG News from OMPT Headquarters today!* The Centers for Disease Control is
engaging OMPT to aid in its response to the Ebola crisis. One Mobile
Projector per Trainer is headed for West Africa to help fight Ebola. OMPT
will conduct a 4-day Video Education Workshop for aid organizations working
in Guinea.

The operation includes supplying 100 video production kits; including
cameras, cordless projectors and recharging equipment.

Details have still to be worked out, but it is likely the workshop will be
held in Conakry, Guinea, at the US Embassy, in cooperation with the US
State Department. The project will subsequently be expanded to include
workshops in Sierra Leone and Liberia.

Matt York, OMPT's Executive Director, will conduct the workshop. Dates and
travel plans are pending. Safety concerns, travel restrictions and
equipment transport are are key among the issues to be addressed.

We will send a more complete report on the operation as logistics are
firmed up, along with information about how you can help.

OMPT is gratified to be able to lend our expertise to this unprecedented
humanitarian crisis.

As always, you can donate to OMPT
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A243:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
24/7 via our website www.ompt.org
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A245:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>.
And please share our story with your friends and social network
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A244:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
.

*"OMPT envisions a world where electricity, illiteracy, location, language,
and materials are no longer barriers to positive social change."*
- Matt York, Founder
     [image: Facebook Button 2]
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A24C:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
[image:
Twitter Button]
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A24D:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
[image:
Pinterest Button]
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A24E:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>
[image:
LinkedIn Button]
<http://news.ompt.org/t?r=3514&c=3469437&l=305874&ctl=463A24F:BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527&;>

OMPT is an initiative of Polder, Inc. the home of the worldwide education
technology innovation One Mobile Projector per Trainer, 2014

You received this email because your address was added to our mailing list.
If this was an error, or you no longer wish to receive messages from OMPT,
please click here to unsubscribe
<http://news.ompt.org/u?id=BEEBA7FE4AD6E2829264974A9B36EB47DC059B65D6044527>
from our mailing list.
OMPT P.O. Box 3320 Chico CA 95927