Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Cameron
On Fri Dec 16 18:56:04 2016, melcl...@uw.edu wrote:

  From: liberationtech-jobs
  [mailto:liberationtech-jobs-boun...@lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Yosem
  Companys
  Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 1:45 PM
  To: Liberationtech Jobs <liberationtech-j...@lists.stanford.edu>
  Subject: Re: [liberationtech-jobs] Paid summer internship (up to $15k) with
  new social good tech company

  This email is from Patrick Schmitt, who was the Head of Innovation at
  Change.org.

  On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Yosem Companys < compa...@tmp.ucsb.edu
(mailto:compa...@tmp.ucsb.edu)>
  wrote:

    Do you want your (paid) summer internship to help raise $1 trillion for
    the world’s highest-impact nonprofits?

    We are looking for 1-2 engineers to join us this summer to build a new
    philanthropy platform focused on helping people leave significant
    portions of their estates to top charities.

    This is a paid internship, with compensation up to $15,000 for the full
    summer.

    The current team is Jenny Xia -- a founding member of Paribus
    (successfully exited to Capital One), former impact investor at Bain
    Capital, and frisbee fanatic -- and Patrick Schmitt, the former Head of
    Innovation at Change.org, ran email fundraising for Obama, and a
    Scrabble aficionado.

    The ideal new team member will be mission-aligned, with front-end and
    back-end experience (HTML/ Bootstrap, CSS, AngularJS, Python/ Django).
    If interested, please send your resume and a brief note about why you
    are interested to Patrick at p...@stanford.edu (mailto:p...@stanford.edu).
    Deadline for applications is December 21st.

    Come change the world with us!

    - Patrick & Jenny