Hello Everyone,

In preparation for the Fall quarter, I want to invite you all to
register for the one credit Change Seminar (CSE 590 C1, SLN: 13513) on
Tuesdays from 12-1pm in 271 CSE2 (The Bill and Melinda Gates Center).

Change (http://change.washington.edu) is a group of faculty, students,
and staff at the UW who are exploring the role of information and
communication technologies (ICT) in improving the lives of underserved
populations, particularly in the developing world (though domestically
as well). We cover topics such as global health, education, micro
finance, agricultural development, and general communication, and look
at how technology can be used to improve each of these areas. We are
in the process of scheduling speakers, so stay tuned to our calendar
(http://is.gd/3PkTF) or mailing list (http://is.gd/3PlkS) for more
information. Food will also be provided.

Please consider enrolling.  If you are unable to enroll, feel free to
come to any of the meetings you are interested in attending! The
seminar is available for all UW students and the content is designed
to be widely accessible. We encourage students from all departments to
enroll/attend if interested. The first week will be "organizing", with
the goal of sourcing some speakers from the wider UW community.

Please forward this message to any other relevant mailing lists, and
we hope to see you on Tuesday October 4th at noon in Room 203 of the
Paul Allen Center.

Thanks,

--
Website: https://kurti.sh/