Joyojeet Pal of University of Michigan asked me to forward this:

The University of Michigan is hosting a hybrid conference on Social Media and
Society in India April 7-8, 2023, featuring a host of speakers to discuss
various ways in which social media is impacting contemporary life in India.
Attending speakers include movie actors, activists, educators, lawyers,
journalists, physicians, and entertainers, representing topics covering a range
of contemporary concerns in healthcare, media, food, travel, misinformation,
and activism.

https://influencers.conference.si.umich.edu/

The conference is at the heels of a widely subscribed and successful event last
year, the talks and archives of which are now public:

http://joyojeet.people.si.umich.edu/influencers2022.htm

It's a free hybrid event, and registration is now open for in-person and online
attendance via zoom. In addition to the talks, we are including a feature in
which attendees can have “office hours”, a 1:1 meeting with a speaker of upto
15 minutes during the conference.

There is also a student session that we welcome submissions to:

https://joyojeet.people.si.umich.edu/smsi-cfp.html

The registration link is now live at the conference page