Rob,

Is the property located in Charles Village? The Charles Village Civic Assn
has a longstanding policy of opposing conversions to multi-units for a number
of reasons, one of which is the increased demand for parking. Peter Duvall who
works for the CVCBD has been involved in many of these hearings.

John