I agree that we have to help Northern District to catch the perpetrator. After the details, I have repeated the information from the previous email I received from Lisa Boyce via the Northern Community Council listserve.

Steve.

The City College student was apparently waiting for a bus at 0730 on Feb. 5^th when she was approached by a male with a knife. She was taken to a nearby vacant house in the 800 block of 33^rd St. (near the Giant) where the assault occurred. This is being handled as a rape case.

Again, please provide any information to the detective at the Sex Offense Unit. Let's get this guy off the street!

Lisa

According to Officer Doug Gibson at the Northern District:

The assault at 33^rd St. is being handled by the Sex Offence Unit at HQ, specifically by Detective Benazides. They are looking for a black male with a dark complexion, 17 -- 25 y/o, 5' 5", medium build. He was wearing a ski mask during the assault.

While the police are working leads on the case, if anyone has ANY information, Detective Benazides asks to be called at 410.396.2076. Leave a message for her if she is not available.

This description may be broadcast widely.