As posted last week by Gary, tomorrow is Bike to Work Day.  Unfortunately there won't be a group heading in from the Y, but I'll be leading a group from Eddie's Market of Charles Village leaving at 6:45 a.m. that will be riding down Guilford Avenue to City Hall for the event.  We'll be riding rain or shine (looks like it might rain).

Patrick McMahon

For more info on Bike to Work Day go to: http://www.baltometro.org/content/view/258/230/

Listed below are some additional bike commuting resources:

Bike Commuting Links

http://bikecommutetips.blogspot.com/

http://www.runmuki.com/commute/

http://commutebybike.com/

http://www.poplarware.com/personal/bicycle.html

http://www.sierraclub.org/e-files/bike_commuting.asp

http://www.bikecommuters.com/

Route Map Links

http://www.bikely.com/listpaths/srchkey/Baltimore/country/254/is/Commute

http://veloroutes.org/bikemaps/?route=11207

http://www.mapmyride.com/search?lstRouteTypeID=2&btnSearch=go&txtLocation=Baltimore,+MD

Baltimore Bicycling Links

http://www.baltimorespokes.org/

http://onelesscar.org/

http://www.baltobikeclub.org

[Discussion] Bike to work day

glue39 at verizon.net glue39 at verizon.net
Thu May 8 09:36:03 EDT 2008

Folks,  Friday, May 16th is bike to work day.  There's a celebration at War Memorial Plaza from 7:00 to 9:00 AM with coffee and for the last 3 years, the best browning in Baltimore.  (No, I don't k now where the brownies come from.)  Plus free shirts of you register.  There will be a group meeting at the "Y" on 33rd--I'll poast you on the time.  Details and if you want to register and get a shirt, go to:  http://www.baltometro.org/content/view/258/230  The Mayor is pedaling in and many Mayor's Office of the Cabinet will also be there on bikes.