Emil,

I certianly understand why you cannot receive personal
deliveries at work. I wonder if any of the small businesses
in Charles Village might occasionally be willing to receive parcels for
residents. Images used to receive packages for some of their
loyal customers.

John> > Shipping to work is not an option for me, since> I work for the federal
government, and you can't> use official channels for personal business as> a
general rule.> > --Emil> > 2008/12/11 John Spurrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:> > I
am curious as to whether the stolen packages were actually delivered by> > the
US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx. Charles Village should not be a driver> >
release area for UPS meaning that a signature should be required for all> >
deliveries.> >> > I personally choose to have internet purchases delivered to
my office> > because there will always be someone there during business hours>
> to accept them.> >> > If the manpower were available a sting operation would
probably help> > the police apprehend those responsible for the thefts, which
likely> > are a federal offense.> >> > John> >> >> > > -- > Emil Volcheck>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://EmilVolcheck.com/> >