I recall that Pat Welch is a CPA. She used to live on the upper end of St. Paul street. You might also ask Sharon Guida for her advice.

Brad Schlegel

----- Original Message ----- From: <weinste...@aol.com>
To: <discuss...@lists.thevillage.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 10:39 PM
Subject: Response to Gren's 27 questions VIII: How many people does the CVCF employ and at what salaries?

"The books are kept by the Treasurer, Pat Welch (the same Pat Welch named by the City Paper a couple of years ago as one of their "Unsung Heroes" for her tireless work as a volunteer accountant for community organizations in the neighborhood -- read all about it at http://www.citypaper.com/2000-11-22/pf/feature_pf.html). "

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Fruhlinger" <jf...@jfruh.com>