Chad,

I haven't used him personally and he's not in Charles Village, but my
brother went to Dr Bruce Beacham (410-583-2328) for a melanoma and he was
fantastic.  My brother was in pretty tight financial straits at the time
and Dr Beacham's office really did a lot to help him find ways to pay for
treatment and get discounts on the post-surgery drug regime.