 From: "macn...@gmail.com" <macn...@gmail.com>
To: chat@charlesvillage.info
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 11:54 AM
Subject: [Chat] recommendations, info on installation of solar tube/ skylight
and attic insulation/ exhaust fans ?

I'm interested in getting some attic insulation put in in my typical 3-story,
flat-roofed CV row home and am wondering if anyone out there who has had done
so, can provide me with recommendations (or ANTI-recommendations) for
installers and any advice.

And while I'm at it, I'm also mulling installing a skylight or solar tube.  Any
input or recommendations on that would be really appreciated as well.   Thanks,
Melissa