> i have the dynomax ceramacoats on my 70 with the 454 and they fit no problem.
>  the only little tiff i had was was with the drivers side.  i had to
> disconnect the steering coupler to get it into place.  other than that they
> fit no problem.  also had to remove the spark plugs to get them in too.
>
> Tom

Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html
Team Chevelle membership #178 (Gold)
Time Flies: "It's funny how you can watch a clock and time seems to
stand still.  But turn away, and you have to measure time with a
calendar rather than a clock."  mjp