I have to sell some extra parts I have to pay for all
I just bought for my motor, so I wanted to offer up a
passenger quarter skin I have for my '66. It's not the
replacement that goes all the way to the roof of the
car, it stops above the main crease of the side.  It
will need to be blasted to clean it up, but it's
straight- asking $75 OBO.  I'm in MD, depending on
where you are I can meet halfway with it if
interested.  I can get a pic probably this weekend if
someone would like to see it.

Thanks,

Jim
'66 Malibu