James,

welcome to the list.

André

Hello, everyone my names is James.
I'm from North Texas, I've been restoring chevy's for the better part of my
years, my last three cars have been 69 chevelles you might say im stuck on
year's, anyway my present project is a 69 chevelle two door post, i found in
a savage yard in the middle of Dallas, 400 dollars later it rest was in my
hands capable hands, about 7000 dollars and a  thousand man hours, bring me
near the end of my restoration, first of the car was strip down to the bare
so i needed to find just about everything you might think, , 12 bolt posi 400
turbo tranny, 396 engine, f40 and f41 front and rear suspension, i didn't
have the build sheet, so i put it back the way i would have bought it, had i
been 10 years older.   everything on the car has been gone though, the only
thing i wish i done myself was the paint work, which turn out less then
perfect, so to anyone that read this if you like to restore cars learn to do
your own paint and body, anyway im waiting for warm weather to finish this
bone stock big block beast, here is a picture a few months ago, thanks and
look forward to reading your mail, James  p/s i will post a pic just as son
has i figure out how