hoss

Jusy MY opinion....I's your car, you do as you please !!! I prefer stock
looking cars, but a nice modified one is just as nice. I have a 70 LS6 and
i't virtually original.....but I have an itch to pull and save the LS6 and
put in a monster BB.....some now advertise upwards of 700 ci......I also have
a 69 and 02 vett and yes you will run into people who will "complain" if it
ain't original.

Do what you like, you gotta drive and live with YOUR car, and don't worry
about the FEW critics.....save all original stuff and HAVE FUN !!!

Bill C