John

I installed them in 1973....I dont remember what kind they were. When I get
home tonite, I'll try to see if there is a name on them.

PS..
the LS6 has been off road for several years now...I used to fix up cars and
then sell them. One year the motor vehical department stopped me from selling
any more cars until I got a "dealer" liscense....I was on my 6 car that year.

I been holding on to the LS6 'cause I knew I didn't want to sell it. Now I'm
finally getting around to getting the 'old girl running and maybe bring it to
the Chevellabration in a year or two.

Bill C