Sorry I missed you yesterday,Dan. Walking or more accurately,dodging the mud makes for a tiring day. By the time we left at 2pm,I was worn out. Bought a spiffy oval billet air cleaner for my 69 that matches the valve covers already mounted. I saw those cool electric scooters and almost bought one,too.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
'91 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody
http://www.LT5Registry.net/