OK gang,

I ordered my front-end rebuild parts today, and wanted
to share my findings to help others.  I didn't get a
full-blown kit, b/c on my car I have already done the
upper and lower ball joints, control arm bushings,
support arm bushings, and end link bushings (all
bushings were from Energy Suspension).  I needed a
center link, pitman arm, idler arm, tie rod ends, and
sleeves.  The following is the breakdown of where I
got the parts from, their part numbers, and prices.
Hope this info helps someone out!

1.Center Link (the big whammee): part number DS740.  I
was going to order from Classic Performance Products
in CA, but they had a week and a half backorder- BUT
their price is the cheapest at $89.00!  Their URL is
www.classicperform.com/chevelle.htm  Because of the
backorder, I went with Original Parts Group
(www.opgi.com) who used the same part number, but the
price was $119.95 (they had 75 of them in stock
though).

2. Idler arm and Pitman arm are coming from Classic
Performance Products (see #1), idler arm was $47.00
and the pitman arm was $69.00 (OPG wanted $89.95 for
the pitman arm).  Part # for idler arm was FA442 and
for pitman arm was 6467PA-P.

3. Tie rod ends (inner and outer) and sleeves are
Moog, and I got them from www.rockauto.com in
Wisconsin.  Part #'s for inner tie rods are ES681N and
the prices were $15.37 each, outer tie rod ends are
ES333RL and were $28.32 each, and sleeves are ES2032S
and were $8.20 each.

Hope that saves you guys some headaches (like I was
gettting)-

Jim
'66 Malibu