I try to get a picture.  The tach is an 8000 rpm with a black background and with letter. If does have HT/X Dixco Tach on it.  The bottom of the tach has two screw heads, one on each side of the metal type plate.  Coming out of the plate are four wires, red, black, white, yellow.  Id like to test if before selling, do you know what wire goes where?  Thanks for your help.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of yenkochevelle
Sent:
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:12 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Dixco Tach Question

The Dixco Hood Tach was used on the 1970 Yenko Deuce Nova LT1 but was also used by many others.  Dixco marketed the tach though Ford and MoPar dealers and also had their own sales network. The tachs had different faces and different logos. For example the Yenko tach had a black face with "Yenko" logo on the face. If you have a picture of it I may be able to ID it.

----- Original Message ----- Ford and MoPar