Just voted - #435 for the 25th ward, 17th precinct, apparently there are 938 registered voters for the precinct.

I waited about ten minutes, about fifteen folks in front of me when I got there, maybe ten in line when I left.

It is hard to believe we still use the punch-cards. When I under-voted and my ballot spit back, I was a bit uneasy with the machine operator ogling my ballot. Does anyone know what HAVA will mean for voting equipment in Chicago?

There was a good mix of young to old, a few more black and white folks than last time.

jon. kelland
25-17, Pilsen

_______________________________________________ Chicago Issues Forum - Citywide Civic Discussion To post to list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To (un)subscribe: http://www.e-democracy.org/chicago/ To contact list manager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

E-Democracy will not share, trade, or sell your information. Please do not harvest participant e-mail information for other lists or solicitations without specific consent from addressee.