Peter Bex scripsit:

> This grumpy robot thinks that would be really confusing; let's keep the
> SRFI modules clean versions of the SRFI.

+1.  SRFI 1 is as near to being a standard as the Scheme world knows outside
the RnRSs themselves.  Indeed, the R7RS small language has changed a few
procedures to bring them into SRFI-1 compliance, and the large language
will incorporate SRFI-1 (except for those procedures) verbatim as an
optional package.

--
John Cowan    co...@ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Heckler: "Go on, Al, tell 'em all you know.  It won't take long."