I am sorry to bother you twice on the same day about the same topic of my chometz report. However, I left out some important information.

First: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME HALACHIC QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE CHOMETZ SUBJECT. I am not qualified to pasken halacha. Please consult your own posek.

Secondly, this report was primarily written to provide rabbonim, mashgichim, poskim and other halachic authorities with information that may help them pasken questions related to the purchase of chometz after pesach. I am prepared to mail to those in these categories a printed copy of the report free of charge. To request a copy, these people themselves or others on their behalf should please send me the full name and mailing address. The address can be sent to me by U.S. mail addressed to Chometz Report, c/o Y. Herman, 20 Sylvan Road, Monsey, NY 10952. Alternately, use E mail (to [EMAIL PROTECTED]) or by leaving a recorded message on the Chodosh Hot Line, 845-356-5743. In return, I ask, if possible, that you share with me any halachic decisions that arise as a result of my report.

All others who are not in the above halachic authority category can request a copy to be mailed to them for a charge of $1, cash or check made out to Project Chodosh.

For your reference, I am duplicating below, the remainder of the announcement that I sent out earlier today regarding this report:

CHOMETZ REPORT RELEASED

Over the past several years, I have published a collection of data on supermarkets from the perspective of buying chometz after pesach. This is meant as a guide for Rabbonim, with little specific data for the average consumer. In this respect, it is very different from the Guide to Chodosh. The first draft of this report was released several weeks ago. The final report is virtually identical to that draft. It is available in formatted PDF file form. If you wish to receive to receive the PDF file, send the request by E mail to <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that we have offered two files in PDF form, the last issue of the Guide to Chodosh (dated Feb 03) and now the Chometz report. If you do request the PDF file, please specify which of these two reports you want. (There is no charge for these.) You can also request an unformatted version of the chometz report, by sending E mail to <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message type:

get Chometz.txt

Make sure that you capitalize as shown.