Sunday morning, Jan 29 '17 an article was posted on Matzav.com with the
text "Yoshon Update from The Guide to Chodosh, By R' Yoseph Herman". What
followed was an accurate word-for-word reproduction of the Chodosh Bulletin
I issued on Mazoi Shabbos, Jan 28. However, the presentation made it appear
that I wrote the article for Matzav.com. The policy of the Guide to Chodosh
not to directly utilize the internet is well known and has been reprinted
clearly on page 4 of the latest issue of the Guide. The information in
article printed on Matzav.com was meant to be public. If the article would
have attributed this notice  to the Guide, I would have no problem.
However, I feel the need to protest the unauthorized or careless manner of
presentation that made it appear that I wrote that article.

Yoseph Herman