More details:
At the top right of your gmail window, click the green flask icon.  If
you have no flask icon, click Settings, then the Labs tab..
Scroll down near the bottom and enable the "Add any gadget by URL" experiment.
Click the Save Changes button at the bottom.  Gmail will reload.
Click Settings again, then the new Gadgets tab.
Paste Ojan's nifty URL in and click Add.

Hey Ojan, how about letting me pick one of the three sets of builders
and showing their green/red boxes below the status header?

- Pam