It's almost certainly in need of some maintenance, but there's a
smoketests.py script in

http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/chrome/tools/test/smoketests.py?view=log

When it's properly up to date, it runs any or all of the tests, using
the same command lines as the buildbot, skipping any whose data is not
available.

But the reason that script isn't maintained is that as far as I know,
nobody uses it. In practice, I rather suspect that developers run at
most any unit tests that look directly applicable, and let the
buildbots run the rest for them. The tryserver can help here too.
Given that a full run of every test takes well over an hour, that's
understandable, if not theoretically ideal.

- Pam