On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 8:50 PM, DeArto20 <sy3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I'm new on this chromium project.

Welcome...

> I have some questions about joining on this project as a developer.
> I wanna know how developers find the problems that should be improved
> or resolved.
>
> - 1. Do they check bug tracker board?

Sometimes.

>   : In this case, how can he (or she) be assigned on the issue that
> he (or she) is interested in?

Add a comment to the bug saying you're working on it.
(A good time to do that is when you post your first patch
for review; you can put the URL of the code review in the
bug tracker.  Or you can do it sooner, but doing it when you
have at least some code shows that you're serious.)

> - 2. Do they find the problem during their daily use of chrome
> browser?

A lot of the work at the moment is just
reducing the number of webkit layout test failures.
- Dan